Welcome to my blog! I am a semi-stay at home mom hoping to write about my life- the fun, craziness & lemons of marriage, starting a family and keeping up with it all. I suppose this is like keeping a journal, although I was honestly never very good at that. I will try very hard to be better at this!
Let me introduce you to my cast of characters, my loves who make every day better.
Hubs/Daddy-O: My wonderful husband. Of the MANY things that I love about him is his ability to make me laugh at anything & help me take life less seriously. Plus he's a pretty decent dancer too.
Nater Tot: Our adorable son who seems to have us cracking up more & more every day.
Ally Girl: Our lab mix- a very spolied, sweet dog who came along before baby & doesn't let us forget it.
Oh and by lemons I mean things that happen in life that seem bitter but end up changing you for the better. That is definitely Hubs rubbing off on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment